UPDATE 17 July 2020
Stage 3 COVID19 Lockdown Regulations – Business Travel
We’re open for bookings and you’re welcome if…
As per the current gazetted regulations for Stage 3 COVID 19 response of the South African Government we are currently able to accommodate travelers for Business Purposes.
There is certainly a lot of confusion around what is regarded as ‘Business travel’ so we have put together a list of possible options that could apply to guests wanting to travel to and stay in Paternoster.
- If you need to visit a client in or around Vredenburg/Saldanha/West Coast Area
- You perform essential services in or around the Paternoster area
- Work in tourism – accommodation platforms, tour guides, travel bloggers, photographers
- Creative artists who need a suitable inspiring environment to be creative: writers, film makers, journalists, visual artists
- Writers and social media influencers like lifestyle bloggers
- If you would like to invest in property and need to come and look at investment properties in the area
- Anyone affiliated to the allowed sporting bodies who have a competition/match in the area
- Team-building or small conferences for family run businesses that may operate on Level 3
- Self-care for medical reasons including isolation and mental health
- If you can work remotely from anywhere?
If any of the above applies to you, you are most welcome to contact us regarding a booking. Most of our houses have free, reliable Wi-fi and our small village vibe provides the perfect cure for your cabin fever.
In all cases guests must be in possession of the required Business travel form/permit as required by the regulations. Examples of such forms and more details are available at the following official government website https://www.gov.za/coronavirus/guidelines
We have in place all the required health and sanitation protocols as per guidelines by the TBCSA and for more information please refer to our website.
TO BOOK or for any INQUIRIES
Please contact us in the following ways;
via live chat on our website https://stayinpaternoster.co.za/
via FB messenger and comments on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stayinpaternosterofficial/
We are committed to moving forward with a positive spirit and making the best of a difficult situation for us all.
Stay safe, be kind and we will all get through this together.
West Coast Greetings,
The Team at Stay in Paternoster