Five things Paternoster is doing to make your visit amazing and safe.
It has been said that one of the best ways to deal with change is to adapt and look for the best in a situation and that is what many of the businesses and locals in Paternoster are currently doing in response to the Covid-19 virus situation.
Over and above making hand sanitizer available and hygiene being a top priority in all the shops and restaurants. There are some great initiatives to assist visitors with the current limitations.
Here are 5 things (so far) that can assist our guests when they come to Paternoster during this uncertain time.
- The Paternoster Xpress, our local, well-stocked supermarket has created a grocery list and is making it possible for people to order supplies via email. Please contact our office for the order form and details should you be interested in this service.
- All Restaurants are currently open but may not serve alcohol after 6pm as per the latest regulations. Most are able to assist with Take-aways. See our Things to do list for contact details https://www.stayinpaternoster.co.za/restaurants/
3. Benguela Black – Deli & Butchery have a wide array of items available from meat to braai pies and other deli type items. A list is available and they will deliver at a cost of R20 per delivery COD (cash or card payment possible). Contact: 0796134615 or 0837762448
4. Ouma se Kombuis is offering home cooked meals delivered to your door at very reasonable prices. For more information please see their FB page https://www.facebook.com/Ouma-Se-Kombuis-Paternoster-1098942613559218/ or ask at our front desk.
5. Our beaches – with well over 15kms of soft white sand in all directions around the village, Mother Nature offers the opportunity for guests to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while still adhering to self-isolation recommendations.
We have no doubt that in the coming days more and more will be done to work around the current limitations and we will ensure we share them via our social media channels to keep our guests well informed and equipped.
Stay in Paternoster would like to assure you of our best attention at this time. We are disinfecting all keys before and after check in & out as well as all our office surfaces. Our reservations ladies and staff are there to assist you with anything we can do to make your stay with us comfortable and safe.